6/27/09

Cosmo Cricket DT time

Made with Cosmo Cricket's Jack's Word
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Staz on
Ribbon (my stash)
Brads: Creating Keepsakes
Another card with Jack's World. I love how versatile this paper is - it's not just for kids.
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket Jack's World
Punch: Martha Stewart, Stampin Up
Markers


I love the Cosmo Cricket Haunted Collection. It is also extremely versatile and doesn't necessarily mean you have to use it for Halloween pictures. I chose this photo and incorporated this collection for a Fall photo shoot.

Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket Haunted Collection
Journaling Tags: Cosmo Cricket Haunted Collection
Brads: Making Memories
Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Making Memories
Ink: Staz on
Other: Metal words


I then used the papers and quickly and easily created a Halloween goodie bag

(Created for the Scrapfriends Review of the Cosmo Cricket Haunted Collection)






3 comments: