10/14/09

Queen Kat's Royal Wednesday blog hop

Welcome to another edition of Queen Kat Royal Wednesday blog hop. This is my first blog hop and I am truly excited to participate. I hope you got here from Sara's amazing blog. If not, just begin at the top of the list and go from there.

This week's challenge was to use a sketch created by Queen Kat herself. And this is my interpretation.



Supplies:
I wanted to reintroduce you to a retired stamp set from Queen Kat-Totally Sweet and it is totally sweet
K&Company pattern papers
Prima flowers
Colorbox ink
Stickles for a little bling

QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
Penny's blog
Vicki's blog
Maria's blog
Kelly's blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Victoria's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Helene's blog
Nina's blog
Alex's blog
Meredith's blog
Linda's blog
Nancy's blog
Anita's blog
Sara's blog
Stephanie's blog YOU AREHERE
Ashley's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

13 comments: