12/16/09

It's another Queen Kat Hop

Today's challenge is to use blue, white and silver. I hope you got her from Nancy's blog. If not, just start at the QKD blog and follow the trail. You will love everyone's projets.

Today, I created a cute little mini book to give to a coworker or a friend. It was really easy to make and quick too. It took only about 10 minutes from start to finish!!! And it was perfect to use with my Busy stamps . While it is hard to see, I "painted" my little guy with some silver Shimmerz and I had to use some brown cardstock to make him stand out a little.




I started by cutting 2 pieces of chipboard and 4 pieces of pattern paper each 4x4. I adhered the pattern paper to both sides of the chipboard then rounded the bottom edges. Using my Bind It All, I added Owires to the top and some ribbon. I stamped my items from the BUSY stamp set with my circle Nestabilities, then mounted them to the cover. Inside I added post it notes and voila - done. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to stop at the store and pick out your stamps. After all, there is a wonderful sale (up to 35% off) now through Christmas Eve, so stock up while you have the chance.

QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog HERE
Queen Kat Designs Store

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie girl...this is FABU!!! LOVE that stamp set!!! this is truly awesome. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a gift - love it!
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image image me a chuckle! How cute is this?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete