1/2/10

Dream Mini Album

Well, as we start a new year, I'd love for us to Dream about what the future will bring and hope that it brings everything we're wishing for.

Today I was playing with my new Spellbinders long rectangle dies. I thought I'd create a mini book, but found the longest scalloped die wasn't long enough, so I elongated it by cutting half the die first, then moving the cut portion up so that I got the size I was looking for. I then embossed the covers with my Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I then used the non-scalloped rectangle die as the pages of my book, cutting them so they fit. Using my bind it all, I created a binding and added ribbons. The tabs were punched with a Stampin' Up punch and adhered to the pages. Dream was stamped from JustRight stamps and the Spellbinders oval dies. It was adhered to some Doodlebug papers with a Prima flower and brad. A little lace jazzed it up a bit.




Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Doodlebug
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Stamp: JustRight
Ink: Memento
Flower: Prima
Brad: Making Memories

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: