This is one of my latest layouts for Scrappin' Sports stuff . If you haven't checked out the store lately, you should. Not only do they have sports related papers and embellishments, they stock all types of themed products for any occasion.
I have always loved Hershey Park and we went a number of times when Chris was younger. Seeing those candy people always makes me smile.
1. Use gray cardstock for base of layout
2. Cut Royal Metallic Grid Paper to 11” x 11” and adhere to cardstock
3. Cut a strip of Yellow Grunge Dot Paper 4” x 11” and adhere on top
4. Mount 2 photos on gray cardstock and adhere to the layout
5. Machine stitch the layers
6. Add a journaling card to the left side of the layout with brads
7. Assemble a number of cardstock stickers and clear cut out elements,adding them to the upper right and lower left sections of the layout
8. Die cut date from Cricut, Designer’s Calendar cartridge and the title from Cricut, Plantin cartridge
Pattern paper: LYB Generation Z: Royal Metallic Grid Paper; Yellow Grunge Dot Paper
Clear Shapes: LYB Generation Z Clear Cut Shapes
Stickers: LYB Generation Z Favorite Pieces Cardstock Stickers
Brads: Creative Impressions Antique Mini Brads
Journaling card: LYB Say What? Journal Tablets - Family
Die cuts: Cricut, Designer’s Calendar cartridge; Plantin cartridge