6/15/10

Friendship Recipe

Just Rite's Friday Challenge this week is to create something inspired by a recipe. I came up with a goodie bag that I will be giving to my friends at an upcoming crop. I used the 50 pt Curlz font from the Harmony Classic Circle Stamp 1 set along with the Baking Stamp Ensemble. The friendship quote was from the internet and I cut it with my Nestabilities, Labels 12. Since I wanted to "hang" the quote, I stamped Friendship and Recipe seperately. I then hung the quote in a sign format.

The background was embossed with one of the new LOVE embossing folders at the top with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder on the bottom. Where they joined, I added a strip of paper that had been punched iwth a Martha Stewart punch.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper:Paper Loft
Stamps: Justrite
Ink: Memento
Diecuts: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Jump rings: Junkitz

Friendship Recipe:
1 cup of friendly words
2 cups of understanding
A pinch of warm personality
A dash of humor

Measure words carefully
Add 1 cup of understanding
Use gneerous amounts of
time and patience
Cook on the front burner
Do not boil
Add a dash of humor
Add a pinch of personality
Season to taste with spice of life
Serve in individual molds

4 comments:

  1. Love how you hung the signs and recipe off the card. Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog for our giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I thought too - so cute to hang the sign like that !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I love the chains also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I too love the sign you made! Clever! TFS! Katie

    ReplyDelete