6/29/10

Justrite Challenge #24

The challenge at Justrite this week is to create a card with Justrite stamps and using the colors red, white and blue. So here is my take. I used a stamp from the Beautiful Blossoms collection:



I stamped my flowers in Memento ink and colored them with Copics, adding touches of a Spica pen along the swirls. I cut out my main image with the largest oval, then cut out the border with the largest oval and medium oval. I added touches of Spica pen in red and green around the swirls, then lined it up with glue dots around my main image. I then added the image to a Spellbinders Label 10 and added some additional bling.

Ribbon was added along the bottom and pins were added to the sentiment.






Supplies:
Stamps: Justrite Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Copic, Spica
Die cuts: Spellbinders Nestability Small Ovals, Labels 10
Punch: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Offray
Paper Tagger: Around the Block
Pins, Bling: misc

No comments:

Post a Comment