7/6/10

Justrite Stampers Challenge #25

The challenge at Justrite Stampers this week is to create a card with a completed inside.

I used Autumn Blessings Borders and Centers for the front of my card and Thinking of You Borders and Centers for the inside. (Please forgive the poor photo, my computer had to go in for repairs and this was the best I could get!) Using Nestabilities Large Oval set, I cut the stamped image after I colored it with Copic markers. I then matted the image to purple cardstock and again onto white cardstock which had been cut with Nestabilities Labels 10. I then machine stitched this to the front of my card. Using the Large Oval set again, I cut the sentiment for the inside.





Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism
Stamps: Justrite Stampers, Autumn Blessings Borders and Centers and Thinking of You Borders and Centers
Ink: Ranger Walnut ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Pattern paper: Prima
Die cuts: Spellbinders, Nestabilities, Large Oval and Labels 10
Markers: Copic

1 comment:

  1. so pretty! The watering can is one of my favorite images, great for so many different cards.

    ReplyDelete