7/6/10

Scrappin' Sports

My newest project is posted at Scrappin' Sports Stuff . I absolutely love this line of sports paper by Teresa Collins and did not want to cut it up so I chose to cut it apart and use specific words to help set the tone of my layout.




I love the Teresa Collins Sports Edition papers, but just couldn’t bear the thought of covering it up with my photos. So for my football layout I decided to create a two page layout by cutting apart the words and using them to set the tone of my layout.

Use black cardstock for base of layout.
Cut apart Teresa Collins – Sports Edition – Game On Paper, then lightly ink the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad – Vintage Photo.
Select “Athlete” as the title and mat it on white cardstock and lightly ink the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad – Vintage Photo.
Start by placing the photos and the cut outs on the base and rearranging until you like the look you’ve created.
Adhere the photos first, then adhere the cut outs.
Don’t be afraid to overlap and underlap some of the cut outs.
Use “Game Day Observations” as your journaling block.
Create a journal block and position additional cut outs to fill in space.
Add ANM – Mini Pop Dots to the title so it stands out on the layout.

Supplies:

Teresa Collins – Sports Edition – Game On Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad – Vintage Photo
ANM – Mini Pop Dots
American Crafts Cardstock
Directions:

No comments:

Post a Comment