8/16/10

Create Magic at Blackleaf Designs

Hi everyone. Today is CREATE MAGIC Monday at Blackleaf Designs!!!! Great sounding name right? What that means is that I get to share a fun tool I discovered not too long ago. Some of you may have seen me use this tool on several of my recent cards and layouts, but I wanted to show it to you in more detail. It's the
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
. This little tool can cut circles from 1" to 10" in diameter quickly and easily. I have never found a circle cutter I have loved, but I think I've found it in this baby. Small, easy to handle and it cuts circles perfectly. What more can you ask for. Check out the
Just Imagine Crafts store
for the tool and Blackleaf's blog for my creation.












TFL

1 comment:

  1. Wow Stephanie! I love your Magic Monday! I really like the "bubbles" and your varying circle sizes are great!

    ReplyDelete