10/18/10

Justrite challenge #40

The challenge at Justrite Stamps this week is to create a project with the colors of fall. Well, fall is my favorite time of the year.

I recently purchased the Backyard Birds and wanted to use one for my card. I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils then went over it with Copic Spica pens for a glossy, shimmery look. I cut the image with my Spellbinders dies and mounted them atop a piece of green paper that I embossed with my Cuttlebug Autumn embossing folder.




Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: EKSuccess
Stamp: Justrite
Ink: Memento
Pencils: Prisma colored pencils
Dies: Spellbinders, Nestabilities
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Pens: Copic Spica

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the pendant die behind the circle! Very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed background and I've been meaning to color that bird too. Maybe soon??

    ReplyDelete