12/3/10

Let It Snow

The challenge over at the shabby tea room is to create a shaped card. The sponsor this week is Justrite Stampers. I chose to create a snowflake card that I created with my new Cricut Winter Lace cartridge, then welded it together to create a card with my Gypsy. Of course, I used the snowman from the JRS Holiday Cheer Stamp Set to finish off my card.




I added pop dots between the layers for some dimension.


Supplies:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Winter Lace cartridge
Justrite Stamps
Memento Ink
Staedtler Water color pencils
Bling
American Crafts pop dots

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty snowflake card ... love the cool blue color! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant snowflake card!! love it! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete