1/27/11

Home

It has been crazy around here - we have seen more snow than we've seen in decades and it's still coming. But in some respects, that is ok, because it allows me more time to create!!!!

I've been working with MSB stamps and came across some fabric paper I'd forgotten about. This paper was perfect for the Neighborhoods stamp set so I went off to create a card. Of course, my Nestabilities always come in handy when creating, so I used the circle, scalloped circle, square, and label.



After cutting my square, I embossed it with the Script Cuttlebug embossing folder and lightly inked it. The AI image was colored with copic markers



The Welcome sentiment is from MyStampBox and the Home sentiment is from Outlines. I used just the word "Home" on the front of the card.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Love Elsie
Die cuts: Spellbinders
Stamps: MyStampBox, Outlines, AI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Walnut Ink
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Other: Machine stitching

1 comment: