6/7/11

Thank you and Hello

I wanted to show you how to create 2 totally different cards using Kreaxions Punch 907. Be sure to check out the Just Imagine site for lots of inspiration. I punched the border on this Thank You card without the inserts and love the different style border I got. It's quite dramatic, don't you think?

Since I wanted the focus on the punched border, I used a small piece of pattern paper which I matted on cardstock. I lightly inked the border to give it a more dramatic look, then added a sticker with my sentiment on top.



For my Hello card, I decided to create a square card and used Punch 907 with insert B on the top panel of white which I used to frame my sentiment (cut with my Cricut).



Then I created another panel to frame my inside sentiment and again used Punch 907 with insert B on the edges.



I love being able to get different looks with these punches.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: 7Gypsies, Francis Meyer, Scrapbook Wizard
Punch: Kreaxions
Die cuts: Cricut Expression, Lacy Labels
Ink: Ranger Walnut Ink
Stickers: Penny Black
Stamp: Stampabilities

1 comment: