6/27/11

There's No one

Just a cute little card for someone special!



I used a pre made card and cut cardstock to fit. Using Grasshopper Ink, I stamped the mushrooms on the cardstock as I wanted a soft, subtle look for my card base. I stamped the mushrooms again in Grasshopped Ink on white cardstock. Then I added the ladybugs and the sentiment with Wicked Black Ink. I inked around the edges of the white mat with Chestnut Roan Ink, then matted it with green cardstock. I used Wicked Black around the edges of this mat to help it stand out from the card. Then I colored the ladybugs with Siren and Molasses Smooch Ink. I used Gold Lame Smooch on the mushrooms.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Clearsnap, Dye Ink Grasshopper, Wicked Black
Smooch - Gold Lame, Siren, Molasses
Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink

1 comment: