6/14/11

WINNERS

Thanks to everyone for participating in the Just Imagine/Kreaxions blog hop.

The WINNERS from the blog hop are:

#23 - Ann
Ann said...
How lovely of you to offer up an additional prize. Your card is lovley and how creative of you to work with your "happy accident" - doesn't look like a mistake at all!

June 12, 2011 1:43 PM

Ann, let me know which punch you'd love to have!




#27 - Anna won the 3 stamp sets shown

Anna said...
Love the lattice! Great job! Followed also!

June 12, 2011 7:05 PM


Congrats ladies.
Please provide me with your names and addresses so we can get your prizes out.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is Anna. Is there an email you would like me to use to send my address?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks!!
    And Thank you so much for the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete