7/20/11

Happy Birthday

I've got a wonderful friend celebrating her 40 something birthday so I wanted to create something different. I know she'll appreciate this gift bag and matching card.



The cupcake is from Hello Kitty Cricut cartridge and is cut at 4 3/4" for the card and 6" for the bag. The stamps are from the Stamps of Life. I used SEI pattern paper, Bazzill cardstock, and SEI pattern paper again to create my base layers. This was added to the gift bag with foam adhesives.



The card was created to match the gift bag and has been assembled the same. The cupcake holder was run through my Cuttlebug for some dimension.



I used Clearsnap Archival Black Ink for the sentiments, then used Siren Smooch Ink on the cherry onto which I added some Fairy Dust Glitter for a little sparkle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment