7/19/11

Soulmates

Isn't this just a darling card? I could see using it for an anniversary or even for a best friend!!

I used Ancient Page Saffron Ink with the Jumbo Rollagraph and Doodle Stamp Wheel, running the Wheel across my cardstock until it was covered.

Then I decided to use this lovely pattern paper I created with my Cricut Expression - Kate's ABCs - and cut out the adorable shoes at 2 1/2".

I cut several layers of this pattern paper, inked the layers with Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink and added them to the base shoe with foam adhesive. The base shoe was cut from brown cardstock. I also stamped my sentiment on this pattern paper with Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink and matted with brown cardstock.

I took some yellow cardstock and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked the edges with Chestnut Roan before adhering it the card base. I then added all elements to the card front.


Supplies:
Ink: Ancient Page Saffron Archival Ink , Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
Wheel: Jumbo Rollagraph Handle ; Jumbo Doodle Rollagraph
Cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin Up
Pearls: Mark Richards
Stamp: Inkadinadoo
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Die cuts: Cricut Expression, Kate's ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment