8/21/11

Witches

Yum - I've been using the new Stephanie Barnard Inks from Clearsnap. These ink pads are extremely juicy and take to glossy paper really well.



I used Pumpkin Ink and swiped it across my card base, then spritzed it with Gingerale Smooch Spritz.





Since I wanted more dimension, I then ran it through my Cuttlebug machine with Swiss Dots, then lightly inked the raised portions with Licorice Ink. What a great combination!

Then I stamped my image on glossy cardstock with Licorice and embossed it with Black Embossing Powder. I cut the image with a Circle Nestabilities and matted it with cardstock. After wrapping some ribbon around the card, I sewed the image to the left side. A little Pumpkin Smooch was added to the moon in the corner.

Too sweet, don't you think?


Clearsnap Supplies:
Stephanie Barnard Inks - Pumpkin and Licorice
Smooch Spritz - Gingerale
Smooch Ink - Pumpkin

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Stamp: Art Impressions
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Die cuts: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Ribbon: Michaels
Other: Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. i thought that was pattern paper until I saw that you created it with the inks. Very cool effect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that design you created for the background! The stamp of the witches is sooo hilarious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little boy stamp and the orange background on the 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete