8/20/11

You are a Wonderful Friend

Good morning. There is something so right about creating with black, white and red. I love the color combination. Today's card at Just Imagine Crafts features punch 921, one of my favorites, along with the Circle Cutter, another favorite!

My card is 5" x 6 1/2" and I punched each corner, then lightly inked them. I cut a smaller mat of red to fit inside my punched area and also punched the corners.


I stamped my image on white cardstock and used the Circle Cutter to cut it to the size I wanted. Because the stamp was larger than I needed, I had to cut off part of the image. That is the beauty of using the Circle Cutter - if you need to make the circle smaller after you've cut it, you can, without a problem. I then cut a larger mat from black and another larger white circle. All the edges were distressed and lightly inked. I added a strip of black cardstock and ribbon across the center of the card which was tied into a bow on the right side.

The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and also cut with the Circle Cutter - you can make any sized circles you need. Then a larger black circle was cut for the mat. The sentiment was added to the bow with a paper tagger.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment