9/23/11

Butterflies

Here's another fun card using the vast array of Papertemptress’ papers. Did you know that you can stamp, ink, and emboss with these papers and do such a wide variety of projects?



Using Eclipse Black and Double Duty Pink, along with my Scor-Pal, I created a Z-Fold card. The card measures 5 1/2″ x 11″, but the top panel has been scored, then folded to create the Z-Fold. The Scor-Pal makes scoring and folding so much easier, especially when you are working with a heavier cardstock as I am here.

I embossed the 2 smaller pink panels with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then I lightly inked the edges with some Clearsnap Ink before adhering. On the larger panel, I stamped flowers from Justrite Stampers around the panel, then “painted” the petals with some Clearsnap Smooch Ink.



The labels were die cut with Spellbinder Nestabilities dies from both pieces of cardstock. The edges of the pink layer were again inked with Clearsnap Ink.

The butterfly is a Sizzix die that was cut from scoreboard, inked and embossed. The inner most layer of the butterfly was seperately inked, embossed and placed between the layers. I added some dimension adhesives to give the butterfly some height.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertemptress
Ink: Clearsnap
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Stamps: Justrite Stampers
Die and matboard: Sizzix

No comments:

Post a Comment