9/28/11

Butterfly Garden

Just posting a recent card I created, based on a sketch by CPS.



Using some gorgeous papers from Papertemptress along with my Scor-Pal, I created the card base (3 1/2" x 9"). Clearsnap has some amazing tools and inks, so using Stephanie Barnard's Tangerine Ink and the Butterfly Garden Rollagraph Wheel, I stamped the butterfly pattern on cardstock and then embossed it with Clearsnap Clear Embossing Powder.

To create the 3 panels, I cut apart the design and matted each piece on orange cardstock. A small strip of brown cardstock was placed on the card and wrapped with twine, then the 3 panels were added with foam adhesives.

Don't always take your stamps at face value - change them up a bit - you never know what you'll create!!



Clearsnap Supplies:
Ink: Stephanie Barnard Tangerine
Embossing Powder: Clear
Rollagraph: Butterfly Garden

Other Supplies:
Scoring Tool: Scor-Pal
Cardstock: Papertemptress
Twine: Mandorin, The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment