10/29/11

Happy Halloween

I've got a post on the Just Imagine Crafts blog this morning showing a really quick and easy way to use your punches and assorted supplies. All you need is left over cardstock, pattern paper, ribbon, a Halloween image and, of course, your Kreaxions punch of choice. I chose to use punch 906 with insert C because I just love the corner edges it creates.

I've had this Halloween rub-on in my stash for a long time along with this journal card. So, putting the two of them together made a cute book mark. Just punch the edges around the image and the journal card. Mat both on different colored cardstock. Adhere, add a ribbon and enjoy.




So, remember to pull out your scraps and just punch, punch, punch. You never know what you'll be able to create.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Clearsnap
Ribbon: Offray
Punch: Kreaxions

No comments:

Post a Comment