10/15/11

Hello

October's Out of the Box Color Challenge at Clearsnap features Picante, Chestnut and Pistachio ColorBox Classic Pigment Inkpads. To play along, create a project using the colors above, upload it to your blog or online gallery, and post a direct link to your project here. This Challenge ends November 14, 2011 so start creating now!!

This is the card I created. I used a Hampton Arts Screen for the corners of my card and inked it with Pistachio. I then spritzed the entire card with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. The stamps are from Hero Arts and I decided to ink my image with all 3 colors while on the stamp block. I wanted to create a "changing seasons" effect. I then matted it with orange and brown cardstock and wrapped twine around it.

The tags were inked the same and a Hero Arts round pattern stamp was stamped in Picante onto both tags, then "Hello" was stamped in Chestnut. The torn edge of the card was inked in Picante while the other 3 edges were inked with Chestnut.



Let's see what you can create. Remember to upload your link here.

Clearsnap Supplies:
Inks: Pigment Inks - Pistacio, Picante, Chestnut
Spritz: Smooch Spritz - Log Cabin

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Spritz Screen: Hampton Arts
Stamps: Hero Arts
Twine: The Twinery
Tags: Office Supply

No comments:

Post a Comment