10/19/11

it's a wonderful time of year

Oh yes it is!! Just got a new box of goodies from Clearsnap and I'm in love. Clearsnap has a huge array of Rollagraph Stamp Wheels which you can use to create your own pattern papers, backgrounds and designs. AND they have come out with so many new styles, I'm sure you will love them too. This Christmas Package Wheel is perfect for creating amazing Christmas cards (or even birthday cards), and since Christmas is not too far away, it is a perfect time to get those Christmas cards done. Here is what I created:



The Christmas Packages is new and I decided to pair it with the Music Notes. Using Wicked Black Archival Ink, I inked the full front of the card with Music Notes rather than adding cardstock. It gives a really different look to my card. I added a little spritz of Vanilla Shimmer and Log Cabin Smooch Spritz for a little sparkle, then inked the edges with Stephanie Barnard Spearmint and Colorbox Olive Cat's Eye Inks.

I inked the wheel with Stephanie Barnard's Inks, using Strawberry, Artichoke and Chocolate. Using the Strawberry one for my base piece, I cut apart several packages in different colors and adhered them atop the base with Glue Gloss (love this stuff!) I sponged Artichoke around the packages and matted with red cardstock and adhered to the card front. The sentiment was stamped in Wicked Black, sponged with Artichoke and also matted with red cardstock and added to the card with foam adhesive.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment