2/21/12

Happy Birthday

This is my second submission for Justrite Stampers newest challenge and since I needed a birthday card, this challenge was perfect.



I stamped and embossed the background of my card with subtle colors and adhered the pattern paper. I stamped and embossed the birthday cake, adding color with Zig Markers. The surrounding sentiment was inked and embossed with Clearsnap's Truffle Mix'd Media Inx.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: GCD Studios
Stamps: Justrite
Ink, Embossing Powders: Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx and Embossing Powders
Dies: Spellbinders
Markers: Zig
Ribbon: Offray

1 comment:

  1. Nice birthday card - great take on the challenge! Good luck!!

    Just popping over to remind you about a little giveaway on my blog...I think you need to visit my blog (wink wink!!).

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete