2/16/12

Love

Kuretake/Zig is holding it's first challenge of 2012.

I love mixing and matching products and seeing the results of that. I used a Hero Arts stamp which I inked and embossed with Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx. I colored the flowers, leaves and bow with Zig Markers, then added some Clearsnap Smooch Glitz to the flowers for a little shimmer. I also added some Smooch Glitz to the vase.



I die cut the flowers with Spellbinders Circle Die and matted it with a Scalloped Circle Die. The sentiment stamp was colored with a Zig Scroll & Brush marker, then stamped onto white cardstock. A red Scroll & Brush Marker was used around the edges of the die cuts.


Supplies
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Basic Grey
Markers: Zig Scroll & Brush Markers; Zig Textile Markers
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink, Embossing Powder: Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx in Black
Glitter: Clearsnap Smooch Glitz in Pink Fizz and Frost
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities

1 comment: