4/7/12

Happy Easter

Sending wonderful Easter wishes to all my friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day.



I stamped Prints on the yellow background paper in Brown Inkm then inked the edges of the cardstock with Brown Ink. 2 pieces of green cardstock were torn to simulate grass and placed across the card.

After punching 7 eggs, each egg was stamped in assorted colors. On several of the eggs, I left space and "painted" Smooch between the layers to simulate egg dying. For a little more dimension, each egg was edged with Brown Ink. They were then inserted behind the torn green cardstock.



"For My Friend" was stamped in Black Ink and them embossed in Black and added to the lower right corner with foam adhesives.


Clearsnap Supplies:
Inks: My First Colorbox - Yellow, Blue, Green, Brown, Black
Stamps: My First Colorbox - Prints and Dots
Smooch: Pool, Snickerdoodle, Gold Lame
Top Boss Black Embossing Powder
Smooch Fizz - Blue

Other supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Magill Punch
Foam Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment