If Friends were flowers.....

Today I have a card to show you using some wonderful Spellbinders dies, an embossing folder, and Copic Markers.

Below is how each section of the image was colored.

Image 1 - I started by coloring the dress and the leggins with yellows, using Y15, Y13, and Y11. I used a touch of Y15 in the flowers in her hair.

Image 2 - I added yellow greens for the flower stems, leaves and the vines in her hair using YG17 and YG13.

Image 3 - I added yellow and yellow red to the sunflower, using Y38, Y35, and YR31. I then added some E37 to the center of the flower. I added a touch of Y38 to the hair flowers.

Image 4 - I added shades of blue to the under dress, bow and shoes using B95, B93, and B91.

Image 5 - I added some red to the hearts on the blue ribbon using R11. Then I colored her face and hands with Eo2, E01, and E0000.

Image 6 - I added shades of brown on her hair using E37, E35, and E33. I then cut out the image and used C1 on the edges.

Using Spellbinders dies, I cut a rectangle and a scalloped rectangle from Kraft cardstock. I then embossed each piece with a Cuttlebug Mesh Embossing Folder and lightly inked the edges with brown ink. I mounted the 2 die cut pieces together and added the finished image with foam adhesives.

The sentiment was stamp the sentiment on Kraft Cardstock with brown ink and embossed with clear embossing powder, then die cut it with a small Spellbinders die and added to the card front.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment