4/17/12

Just Because......

Challenge # 70 at Justrite is to create your own background paper with Justrite stamps. I used Botanical Butterflies to create my card, using the large butterfly to creating my background. To create the multi colored butterfly, I inked the butterfly with Clearsnap's Paint Box inks.



I stamped the sentiment with Clearsnap Black Mix'd Media Inx and embossed with Black Mix'd Media EP. The I "painted" the flowers with Siren Smooch Ink and the leaves with Green Apple Smooch Ink.



Tying a ribbon around the card, I attached the sentiment with pink Twine.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Justrite
Ink: Clearsnap
Twine: The Twinery
Ribbon: Stash

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the gorgeous butterfly background you created! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I love the Smooch inks and the stamped butterflies are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete