4/18/12

Love....

I found this gorgeous Recollections paper at Michaels, but it seemed a little plain. I colored the roses with Copic markers (V9, V6, V4 and RV99). Then I colored some of the leaves with BG99, BG96 and G94. I love the result!



I created a 5 1/2" square card from Bazzill Cream cardstock, then cut some Lavender cardstock slightly smaller. I cut the Recollections paper to 5" and amounted it on the card front.

Using Spellbinders Large Oval and Scalloped Oval, I die cut 2 pieces, then stamped a Justrite sentiment with ColorBox's Lavender Chalk Ink on top. This piece was added to the card front with foam adhesives.



The interior sentiment (MySentiments Exactly)was also stamped with ColorBox's Lavender Chalk Ink.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamp: Justrite Stampers
Ink: Colorbox Lavender Chalk Ink
Markers: Copic Markers

2 comments: