4/20/12

Market St Stamps Scor Pal

This is today's post at Scor-pal . I inked glossy cardstock by running ColorBox's CakeWalk Inkpad across the cardstock. Once I allowed it to dry, I stamped the sentiment on top with Black Mix'd Media Inx. The flowers were then stamped in the corners. This panel was then cut and matted with black cardstock.



Using Twinkling Watermark Ink, I stamped the flowers on cream cardstock and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. Once I had the sentiment placed on this piece, I scored around it with my Scor-Pal and added brads to the flower centers before assembling my card.

Supplies:
Scoring Tool: Scor-Pal
Stamp: Market Street Stamps, Comforting Florals
Ink: Clearsnap Cakewalk Dye Ink, Stephanie Barnard Chocoate Ink, Twinkling Watermark Ink
Embossing Powder: Clearsnap Top Boss Clear
Brads: Basic Grey


For my next card, I cut cardstock 5 1/2" x 11" and scored it in half creating a top fold card. I scored 5 lines across the bottom of the card onto which I added butterflies which had been stamped and cut out.



The sentiment was stamped in Denim Inx and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, then die cut. It was added to the card with foam adhesives on top of blue and black die cut circles.



Supplies:
Scoring Tool: Scor-Pal
Stamp: Market Street Stamps, Believing Butterflies
Ink: Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx - Denim
Embossing Powder: Clearsnap Top Boss Clear
Dies: Sizzix

3 comments: