5/25/12

Enjoy Your Birthday

I came across this awesome Loralei stamp and knew she'd be perfect to color with Copic Markers.


I first stamped the image with Black Memento Ink because it's the perfect ink to use with Copic Markers. It dries fast and doesn't interact with the Copic Markers.

I began by coloring her body with E02, E01 and E000. For the age spots I used E57.

Her hair was colored with E29, E24 and E15 and her lips with R59.



Her pants were colored with YR16, YR14 and YR12. The earrings are YR16. The hat uses a combindation of E15, YR14, G99, G24 and YR12.

For her eyes I used G24 with V12 for the eyeshadow.


Her shirt and shoes were colored with B93, B91 and B95.

The cake was colored with E15, YR14, YR12 and YR000. The candles were colors with R33. YR14 amd YR16.

Her cheeks and glasses were colored with R83, G24, C1.

Once I finished coloring her, I cut her out and inked the edges with C1.

To create the card, I cut cardstock into a 5 1/2" square, then cut my striped pattern paper into a 5 1/4" square. The top layer paper was cut into a 5" square.

I used the largest Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Die as the mat for my image, inking the edges with C1. The image was then added to the oval with foam adhesives.

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added black embossing powder. Cutting it, I inked the edges and placed it slightly behind the image.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Creative Imaginations
Markers: Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Ink, Embossing Powder: Clearsnap

No comments:

Post a Comment