5/24/12

Wishing .....

Today's post at the Papertemptress.

Papertemptress' papers are just amazing for creating the foundation for cards.  I used Eclipse Black  for the card base, cutting it to 5 1/2" x 11" and then scoring at the 5 1/2" point to create a square card.  Using  Lemondrop I cut it 5 1/8" x 5 1/8" to fit the card front, then used a Crackle Background Rollagraph Wheel from Clearsnap with Stephanie Barnard Banana Dye Ink to create the pattern on top.


This cardstock is quite substantial and will hold up to any techniques you want to apply to it
I was able to stamp my sentiment in Clearsnap's Espresso Pigment Ink and then emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. I then die cut my shapes using Spellbinders dies and the Grand Calibre Machine.  Again, no problems, everything cut easily and perfectly.



I tied some ribbon from the Papertemptress around the card before adhering my sentiment with foam adhesives.


Supplies:
Cardstock, Ribbon: ThePapertrempress.com
Ink, Embossing Powder, Rollagraph: Clearsnap
Stamp: Hero Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment