6/14/12

Beach Joy

I was playing around with Globecraft Memories powders and I wanted to see if I could use them on stamped images/sentiments. 

I stamped the image and the sentiment with Clearsnap's Top Box Watermark Ink, then applied Mermaid Tears to the image and Enchanted Aubergine to the sentiment.  I wasn't too sure how the powders would react on small lettering, but it came out amazing. 


The powders took to the details extremely well, provided a nice raised effect and is shimmery when you flip the card.  I didn't add any additional color as I wanted the image to stand out on it's own.


After die cutting the shape, I inked the edges with Clearsnap Ink, then cut a larger scalloped mat.  These were adhered to the front of the card, with some foam adhesives under the sentiment for dimension.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper:  SEI, Creative Imagination
Dies: Spellbinders
Ink: Clearsnap
Stamps: Stampin Up
Powders: Globecraft Memories




No comments:

Post a Comment