6/21/12

Blessings

This is today's post at thepapertemptress. I used some awesome Eclipse Black Cardstock , cutting it 5 1/2" x 11". Using my Scor-pal, I scored at the 5 1/2" point and folded the card in half. This is a very sturdy cardstock and is perfect for a card base. For the top layer, I used White Crepe Ruche which I cut to a 5" square.



I then cut a piece of cardstock 1" x 5" to fit across the card front and wrapped some Twine around it before adding it to the card with foam adhesives.  The Magnolia image was stamped on Cryogen White and colored with Copic Markers. I then used my Spellbinders dies to cut the oval shapes,



I used White Crepe Ruche again on the inside of my card and my sentiment stamped perfectly on it.




Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertemptress
Ink: Clearsnap
Stamp: Magnolia
Markers: Copic Markers
Twine: The Twinery
Scoring Tool: Scor-pal





No comments:

Post a Comment