6/3/12

For my Friend

Using a Rollagraph Wheel can create beautiful backgrounds for your cards and layouts.  This time I thought I'd used just a portion of a stamped image.  ColorBox mini stamps contained just the perfect sentiment.



Using the Jumbo Rollagraph Wheel and Mossy Mix'd Media Inx, I rolled across white cardstock. Selecting 3 consecutive images, I cut around them with pinking sheers and then matted them with cardstock, which I also cut with pinking sheers. I then adhered it to the front of the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Mix'd Media Inx directly on the card front, then inked the edges of the card with Mossy Mix'd Media Inx.

Clearsnap Supplies:

Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx - Mossy
Jumbo Rollagraph Wheel - Faux Postal
My First Colorbox Stamps - Prints

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pinking sheers

No comments:

Post a Comment