6/17/12

Happy Father's Day/Graduation

Here is another project using Bo Bunny's Weekend Market Collection which I received from Fotobella this month.

This is such a wonderful collection and was perfect for Father's Day projects and Graduation projects. 



This gift bag and coordinating card is perfect for that #1 Dad in your life.  Using the same background papers makes creating this set quick and easy.  Just personalize for your own dad.





Check out this awesome book paper for the new graduate.  I used my Cricut Expression to cut the sentiment.  Who wouldn't love getting this card?



This is such a wonderful collection - very masculine.  But, if you check back next week, I'll show you a feminine layout I created with these same papers.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper, embellishments: Bo Bunny
Die cuts: Cricut Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment