6/7/12

May Arts Call

May Arts Ribbon is holding a DT call and I am submitting the following application.

Rose Card


Using a pre-made card base, I added dark blue cardstock.  Cutting light blue cardstock slightly smaller, I rolled across the cardstock using Clearsnap's  Wordsworth Rollagraph Wheel with Twinkle Watermark Ink.  Then I embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder. 
I stamped the rose stem with Clearsnap's Mossy Mix'd Media Inx and the rose with Peaches and Schoolhouse Mix'd Media Inx using a styllus to allow both colors to show. I then embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder before die cutting.  Using Smooch Glitz Lime Fizz, I added some glitz to the stem and using Pink Fizz, I added some glitz to the rose.  2 large stickpins were added to the knot and also inked with Pink Fizz.

I die cut two scalloped circles and added the rose on top with foam adhesives. Before adding this element to my card, I "painted" my sheer ribbon with Pink Fizz Smooch Glitz for a little added bling.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink, Embossing Powder: Clearsnap
Stamp/dies: Hero Arts
Ribbon


You Inspire Me Card


I created this shaped card by using Spellbinders Grand Calibre Label Dies, then folding it in half. The ribbon was tied around the top 2 layers and knotted in the left corner. A die cut heart was attached with a paper tagger and the sentiment added on top.

The layers were then adhered to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Prima
Dies: Spellbinders
Stamps: Justrite
Ribbon


Together Card


Justrite Stamps were colored used Copic Markers and matted with Spellbinders dies.  The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  The secondary die cut was added on top.  A ribbon was tied along the left side and a charm was attached.


A second stamp was used inside the card for the sentiment, stamped on an Spellbinders oval die cut.
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Dies: Spellbinders, Memory Box
Stamps: Justrite
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Charm: Making Memories
Ribbon

Get Well Card


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Graphic45
Stamps: Hero Arts, MSE
Ink: Clearsnap

You are in My Thoughts Card


Supplies
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patttern paper (created with Clearsnap Rollagraph Wheel and Inks
Dies: Spellbinders
Stamp: Justrite
Ribbon

True Friendship Card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: EKSuccess
Stickers: Momenta
Ribbon
Thank you for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment