8/15/12

Marion as a Postage Stamp

I was lucky enough to work with Queen Kat's Marion stamp this month.  She was created by Terra Bidlespacher for Kat Stamps and I love that she is tucked into the surrounding greenery.

This stamp is a little bit larger and lend itself well to a square shape. I colored her with Copic Markers and used some light blue for the surrounding sea. Doesn't she look like she could be a postage stamp?


Using Spellbinders dies, I cut the image into a square and cut the background from a postage die - love the added texture this gives my card.


I created a 3" x 3" card from brown cardstock and added my postage stamped image on top. I'm thinking this would be a great little "thinking of you card".

Don't forget to check out the amazing stamps here.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: DCWV
Stamp: KatStamps
Ink: Ranger
Markers: Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment