8/22/12

My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline Cards

These are some of the DT projects I created this month with a fabulous kit:  My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline - Dilly Dally  from Fotobella.com. 

The color combination is gorgous.  This collection includes blues, yellows, tans, greys, greens and a  pop of red alongside some amazing weathered wood patterns to create an awesome collection to work with.


The colors work so well together.  It was easy to create some beautiful cards with these papers.

The dimensional embellishment are beautiful and self-adhesive!



The large sticker doily and assorted dimensional adhesives had this card together in no time at all!

This collection even included a wood element onto which I adhered some bling and a sentiment using the coordinating stamp set.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, American Crafts
Pattern paper, stickers, embellishments, rhinestones, stamps: My Minds Eye
Ink: Clearsnap

No comments:

Post a Comment