8/23/12

Tiny Treasures Gift Bag

This is today's post at www.katstamps.com. I'm using the Swashbuckler stamp by Christina Lynn Myers.

I recently found these little glossy bags in my stash and thought this image was a perfect fit for the bag.  The bag may be small, but think of all the little treasures you can put in it.

Using Ranger Alcohol Inks, I inked up the bag, including the sides.  Alcohol Inks work great on glossy paper and this bag really loved them.  I stamped my image and colored her with Copic Markers.  Then I cut her out, but before placing her on the bag, I added some Glossy Accents to the skull, her necklace and her hair ribbons.  I added the image to the bag with foam adhesives so she'd stand out.



It's a little hard to tell, but I also used Alcohol Inks on the tissue paper I put inside the bags.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment