8/6/12

Webster's Pages Certified Educator Team

I have some super exciting news to share today.

I met Brandin O'Neill , the Owner of Webster's Pages, at CHA in July. Brandin is such a sweet, genuine individual and she has invited me to join the Webster's Pages Certified Educator Team!!!



I am thrilled, honored and so grateful for the opportunity to represent this awesome company and showcase their beautiful products! All the details are HERE .  I am so proud to be associated with this amazing group of Webster's Educators:

Steph Ackerman (USA) her blog   THIS IS ME!!!!!
Maggie Armstrong (New Zealand) her blog
Anna Belyanina (Kazakhstan) her blog
Sue Eldred (USA) her blog
Michelle Hartjes (Australia) her blog
Jaz Lee Soo Hui (Singapore) her blog
Trina McClune (New Zealand) her blog
Jing van Opstal (United Arab Emirates) her blog
Christine Ousley (USA) her blog
Mona Pendleton (USA) her blog
Candy Rosenberg (USA) her blog
Emeline Seet (Singapore) her blog
Shemaine Smith (USA) her blog
Emma Trout (UK) her blog
Iris Babao Uy (Philippines) her blog


Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing my awesome news!

No comments:

Post a Comment