11/23/12

May You Be Blessed

Check out today's post at Classy Cards n Such.

Using papers from the Simple Stories Handmade Holidays, paper pack, I combined stripes and dots, placing cardstock between the layers.  I tied some ribbon around the smaller block before adhering it to the card front.

Rather than stamping and coloring an image, I used a large sentiment from JustRite Stampers Nature's Nested Sentiments set, stamping it with Tim Holtz Crushed Olive Distress Ink because I wanted a subtle look to the sentiment.


Using Spellbinder's Nested Oval Medallion dies, I die cut the sentiment and the mat.   Christmas green Pearls were the perfect finishing touch to the corners of the die cuts.  I love dimension on a card so I used Joy Foam Adhesivesbehind the die cuts 


Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment