1/23/13

Beautiful

Cornish Heritage Farms has some amazing stamps. If you've not visited the Store in awhile, you are in for a treat!  I love the red rubber stamps and there are so many digis to work with.

Using the Gingham Backgrounder, I inked it with Ranger Walnut Distress Ink.  The Backgrounder stamps are perfect for covering the front of cards and since I love creating larger cards, the Backgrounder stamps make it so easy.  I was going for a distressed look so portions of the card were not inked.




Onto pink cardstock, I stamped several stamps from Ornamental Beauty in Walnut Ink as well as inked the edges.  The sentiment was added with foam adhesives for dimension.  I used Zig's Wink of Stella pens to add a little glitter to the corner pieces.  A few pearls softened the card somewhat.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Pearls: Want2scrap
Markers: Zig

No comments:

Post a Comment