1/1/13

Beauty...

Happy New Year!!!!

It's challenge time again at CHF and we've been challenged to create a card without using red and green.  Since we are beginning a new year, I thought pink and brown would be a nice combination to start the new year.

I created a background for my card using the Gingham Backgrounder.  This stamp is large enough to cover the entire front of a 5" x 6" card, or you can ink up the stamp and use a part of it as I did here.  I wanted the sentiment to stand out by not covering the entire card front.


 
The elements are from the Ornamental Beauty stamp set.  I stamped the large flower twice, inked the bottom layer with Walnut Ink and the top layer with Antique Linen.  I die cut a circle of pink for the top, then die cut 2 sentiment from this set to add on top.  The top sentiment was added with foam adhesives for dimension.

 
Don't forget to stop by everyone's blogs for more inspiration as we head into 2013.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment