1/25/13

Happy Valentine's Day

I have another card posted on the Classy Cards n Such blog today and I used this awesome  Flower Corner 1 embossing folder from Nellie Snellin.  This embossing folder is just the right size for the cards I create, being almost 6" tall.  It is very detailed and lends itself to so many possibilities.  

The sentiment is from the Hugs & Kisses stamp set by Justrite Stampers and I stamped it directly on the card front.  This 25 piece stamp set is full of sentiments that you can use time and again.



I chose to "color" the flowers with Twinkling H2Os in the following colors:
Spanish Moss, Ice, Hunter Gray, Spiced Pumpkin, and Bolivian Blue

Using a Tim Holtz Water Brush, I picked up the colors and painted my flowers.   Some flowers were painted inside the embossed areas and some were painted along the embossed areas. 


Once I finished painting, I inked around the piece, then matted it with brown cardstock.  I used  Joy Foam Adhesives to add some dimension to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embossing Folder:  Nellie Snellen
Stamp: Justrite Stampers
Coloring Medium: Twinkling H2Os





No comments:

Post a Comment