1/24/13

I Love U

With all the fun surrounding CHA, I completely forgot to post this card.  It was posted on the Classy Cards n Such blog last week.

I used beautiful papers from Trimcraft's Love Letters 6" x 6" paper pad, matting each with brown cardstock.  Doodlebug makes some awesome Doodle Twine that coordinated perfectly with this paper line so I wrapped it around the left side of the card.


Several sheets of paper contained postage stamp alphabet letters, so I cut them apart to spell "I love U" which I also matted with brown cardstock and adhered to the front of the card.  


Joy Foam Adhesives were used under the letters "I" and "U" to add a little more dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out the Store to pick up all the products I used on this card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper:  Trimcraft
Twine: Doodlebug



No comments:

Post a Comment