1/21/13

Sending Love To You

A blog post last week for Classy Cards n Such.

The Store  has some awesome products and I used this  Ladies & Gents Trendsetters pattern paper by Webster's pages.  I love the look of the cups and roses layered together in the corner.

I did trim the paper slightly to fit my card front, then  inked the edges with black ink and matted it with black cardstock before adhering it to the card.  I stamped both sentiments from Justrite Stampers Hugs & Kisses stamp set.  This stamp set has tons of options.  The upper sentiment was cut to fit within the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two die and I placed Joy Foam Adhesives  under it to help it stand out.



Using Romantic Rectangles, I placed it to the left of the cups and added another sentiment from Justrite Stampers Hugs & Kisses stamp set.  After stamping  "Happy Valentine's Day", I cut the words apart so I could fit them within the rectangle.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Webster's Pages
Stamps:  Justrite Stampers
Dies: Spellbinders
Ink: Clearsnap

No comments:

Post a Comment