1/1/13

Wishing you peace and joy

Happy New Year.

This 3D window pane set from  Globecraft Memories is awesome.  2 layers of panes can be added together to create an amazing effect.


I used Mardi Gras Embossing Powder on the bottom frame and Poodle Skirt Embossing Powder on the top frame, coating each piece twice. 



I adhered the two pieces together with The Best Glue Ever from Scraperfect and used alligator clips to hold the pieces together.


While waiting for the pieces to adhere, I die cut two sizes of a candle scene using my Cricut Expression and A Quilted Christmas Cartridge.  Placing the windows atop my candles, I was able to determine exactly where I wanted the window panes to sit.
 
 
 
 
After creating my card, I stamped a sweet sentiment on cardstock and place it on the card before adding the window.  I used The Best Glue Ever  to adhere the window to the card.   I added some Gold Stickles on the tops of the candles so they appear to glow through the window panes.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Supplies:
Adhesive: Scraperfect
Globecraft Memories - Bookboard, Enamel Powders
Cardstock, pattern paper:  DCWV
Stamp: Hampton Arts
Ink: Clearsnap
Stickles: Ranger
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment